[IP] Roommate for Call to Congress

I am attending the ADA's Call to Congress in Washington DC in May and am
looking for a female roommate to share hotel expenses.  I called the host
hotel (Hyatt Regency Capital Hill) for rates.  $209/night single,
$234/double occupancy.  The amount ADA is kicking in will only cover one
night.  Is anyone out their attending and if so are you willing to room
together to save some (a lot of) money?!  I will be driving up from Durham,
NC and would also be interested in car pooling if possible.  Please answer
me personally at email @ redacted in case I miss your response in the
digest. Thanks, Phyllis