Ive been takeing hapatic treatments for about 1.3 years, and have
phenomal results from it.
My creadence clearance (kidney funtion) was at 18% and my endo. ask me to
perticipate in this treatment, and now my clearance is at 37%.

the treatment is: a one hour treatment of 9 to 1 saline and insulin,
given introveineous, with a pump 10 infusion's per session (every 6 min.)

I have heard that there is only 4 places in america that do these

was wondering if anybody else has heard or is takeing these treatment's?