Re: [IP] Ace inhibitor

At 11:43 PM 3/19/2002, you wrote:
>I was wondering.....my dad, who is now a type1, was a type 2 for two years,
>saw his endo and the doctor said that "it didn't matter if you were on shots
>or on the pill, every diabetic should be on an Ace inhibitor."

I was just started on Prinivil.  I have only had diabetes 10 years but was
started as a preventative measure..  My Endo said..  the fastest way to
catch something early is to start before it starts..  (Endo is also IDDM
and just started pumping)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
www.DiabetesBytes.com  *New*