Re: [IP] 400 to 20 in 10minutes

Hi Janette,

>Has your Dr looked at the possibility of Gastroparesis ? (Nerve damage >to
>the stomach).

I've been taking a digestive enzyme tablet for over a year now, but no one
ever said "gastroparesis".  The discharge papers from the hospital didn't
even list that as a diagnosis.  It said "pancreatic failure".

>Try working through all the possible reasons for your swings with your >Dr.
>  If your current Dr can't help, maybe its time to change Drs.

I've been through about two dozen doctors in my life, and not one of them
has been able to figure any of it out.  Changing doctors isn't going to help