[IP] Re: absorption rate

Hi Winsor,

On me, a normal little cold will not raise bg's, but a flu-like cold with
fever will a little, and a sinus or any other infection will a lot!

On me, absorption rates (not amounts, rates) may vary in switching to more or
less chubby sites, but only a little, and not in a way that would require new
basal rates.

Cannula length--hmm, if the cannula's really too short for you you might be
having trouble keeping cannula in and thus starting to leak/miss a little
insulin? dunno

Could always be hormones, too, my #1 mystery factor.

good luck
Laura G.