[IP] Re: college and diabetes

My daughter is only 14 but what worries me about college is sick days. We
just spent the last couple of days nursing her through an illness that
included vomiting.  With the frequent testing through the night, I wondered
how she could ever handle that on her own in college.  What would you do?
How would you wake yourself up every hour or two when you are really sick?
Would you go to the campus infirmary?  I just can't imagine doing this
without help.

Cindy (mom to Alex- Dx  10/92, pumping since 5/99)