[IP] trust

Emily writes:
For the parents out there....You have to trust that your son or daughter
will do the right thing and watch what he or she does.  Be there to
support and to offer advice when needed.

Just my own 2cents worth...I hope that this helps...
Emily, as a rent of 2 daus, I hope that you are mature enough to do the
right thing. and I know your folks realize you are. yes, your maturity is
the thing rents look forward to as you grow up. spot