[IP] your high BGs

All of the things you mentioned could be affecting your insulin absorption.
I sometimes need to increase my basals when I am sick.  Your cold may be affecting you this way.
I get different absorption in different areas.  Moving to a different section of your abdomen may
require different basal settings.
I get different absorption when I use different sets - so I 'm sure you would get different
absorption between the 6mm and 9mm.
Call MM right away and get them to overnight a couple of the 9mm.  If your problem goes away, then
you know it was the different length that caused your problem.  If it doesn't, then you need to
work through the other possibilities.  You may just need a basal adjustment - sometimes that
happens for no apparent reason.

Do You Yahoo!?