[IP] terrified of lows

In a message dated 03/18/2002 12:16:51 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> It generally happens so suddenly and quickly (400 to 20 in ten minutes
> yesterday), I never feel symptoms until its almost too late to help myself.
I got to the point where I never had symptoms of lows. After moving and
having to change endos, he insisted that I keep my bg's above 140 for 3
weeks. I did so reluctantly, and guess what? I now have my symptoms back!
Thank goodness, after years of seizures, etc.