[IP] Re 400 to 20: Nothing is impossible, but some things seem like flying saucers

Hello Whoever-is-reading-this (maybe Mary?),

maybe if you took a dose of lispro intravenously (or something like that) -- but I guess you'ld probably have a heart attack within the next 5 minutes.

At least diabetes wouldn't have killed you.

Is that funny? I think things like that happen now and then...