Re: [IP] Palm software

I have been using the EZManager from Animas for the 30 day free trial.  So
far, I'm disappointed in it.  There is no editing feature in there
whatsoever, so if you have a meal, then decide to add a food to that meal,
you cannot add to it, but must have a lunch and a lunch1.  Also if you add a
food into the database and need to edit the entry in some way you can't do
that either.  I'm going to continue playing with it for another week or so,
but so far, it's sure not worth $100.

Would like to hear some other opinions on this software.

Judi in MI
Jath622 <mail.earthlink.net>