Re: [IP] terrified of lows

>Have you tested your basals, used your meter at least 6 times a day >and
>kept records?

Yes, I've tested my basals, many times.  I generally test 8 to 10 times a
day, always have, and yes, I keep records.  There is no consistency, no
pattern.  What works one day, I have no effect from the next.  Basals would
have to be changed every day in order to keep bg's anywhere close to level.

>If you've done that, you should be able to make some critical judgments
>about what is causing your lows.  Did you collapse an hour after a

I've collapsed fifteen minutes after and as much as eight hours after.
There's no consistency.  Never has been.

>Anyone with any smarts will tell you
>that injections can't possibly achieve the same precision in bg control
>as the pump.

I have exactly the same amount of bg control on the pump as I did with my
once-daily injection.  Very little has changed.