[IP] low food suggestion, exercise

Hi pumpers,
Thank you for all the wonderful advice I've been
reading about!  I want to suggest Airhead candis for
anyone who hates carrying around bulky low food. They
are small, completely flat, and you only need 1 for a
low.  They're also low in calories.  I'm not sure if
they would work for everyone, but Jef you could throw
one or two in your meter pack and be set. I use the
Ultra and they fit perfectly in the side pocket
without making it bulky.  You can buy huge boxes of
them at Costco.  Also, if anyone ever needs advice on
what to do when you can't where your pump for
exercise, I just spent three months playing water polo
with 3 hour, intense practices 2-3 nights per week-
and I couldn't where my pump.  It took nearly 2 months
to figure out what would work and I learned a lot,
feel free to email me if you find yourself in a
similar situation!

Mary Costello, 21
DX 1991, pumping 2.5 years

Do You Yahoo!?