From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 11:43 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] College and Diabetes

"have trained those around me in how to administer a Glucagon injection
and have allowed them to administer my normal insulin shot on several
occasions (this is good practice so they don't panic when having to do
it for real). "

But have you trained them how to take a BG reading? This is what I have
my hubby do - getting the right angle on the test strip is an
interesting action when you are doing it on someone else. I have him
practice about once a month and I stay completely limp - cuz if he is
having to do it for real - I won't be able to help.

Linda & Dax