Re: [IP] caffeine, morning coffee, and BG

The tea may be part of the bg problem too. From the
same reference as before, here is the info on teas:

Tea, herb, brewed:
6oz (178g), calories 1.8, protein 0g, carbohydrate
.36g, fiber 0g

Tea, brewed
6oz (178g), calories, 1.8, protein 0g, carbohydrate
.53g, fiber 0g

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

Linda said:
While I am NOT giving up caffine I am trying to cut
back a bit - I still have my cup at home - but I am
foregoing the 2nd (3rd, 4th....) once I get to work. I
still am having a cup of regular green tea in the
morning. Then afternoon strictly decaf or herbal tea -
we'll see if that helps my mid-morning Bg's which have
been running high.