[IP] Re: caffeine, morning coffee, and BG

email @ redacted worte:

>While I am NOT giving up caffine I am trying to cut >back a bit - I still have
>my cup at home - but I am foregoing the 2nd (3rd, >4th....) once I get to
>work. I still am having a cup of regular green tea

I hate the taste of most decaf, so my husband and I started buying coffee from a place the sells the beans. We buy half decaf and half regular, and have them ground together for our type of coffeemaker.

At work, I ask the attendant to give me half decaf and half regular too.

How does the caffine in the green tea affect you, or do you buy decaffinated green tea. The caffine in tea is metabolized at a different rate for some reason.