[IP] diabetes in relatives

Three years ago my mother in law had a 191 BS and the
doctor told her she was borderline and not to worry. I
tried to explain how you either are or not diabetic
but she just went on her merry way. A year later at
her yearly check up she was 309. The doctor put her on
meds and she admits she is T2diabetic now(however the
doc. has never  explained her disease to her). I only
hope the high sugars haven't done too much damage. I
got her to test at least once a day.

Do You Yahoo!?