[IP] Re: Quick sets and itching

I had allergic reactions to the IV prep, and all of the tapes. I found that using Bard Protective Barrier Wipes on the area before inserting works well for me. I was able to buy it over the counter at a local drugstore chain, but the pharmacist did have to order it. It was in his directory of ostemy supplies. This was cheaper than ordering if from Minimed.

Minimed will send you a sample of it, so you can try it.