[IP] Re: fear of lows

Lows...I have gone down to about 38 a handful of times, and down into the 40s
quite often pre-pump, and never passed out, just felt weird. Everyone's very
different, but if I'm at 70 or so I can usually finish teaching a class while
eating some raisins, and I seem to behave just fine. Lows feel much worse to
a body used to high sugars, as yours was. As your control improves, you'll be
able to handle normal or slightly-low sugars without feeling panicky. Good
for you for getting a pump and coping well with your diabetes and your eating
disorder!  Best of luck.

Laura G.