Re: [IP] College and Diabetes

"have trained those around me in how to administer a Glucagon injection and have allowed them to administer my normal insulin shot on several occasions (this is good practice so they don't panic when having to do it for real). "

But have you trained them how to take a BG reading? This is what I have my hubby do - getting the right angle on the test strip is an interesting action when you are doing it on someone else. I have him practice about once a month and I stay completely limp - cuz if he is having to do it for real - I won't be able to help.

Linda & Dax