RE: [IP] chips taste good but are real high

I'm the chip addict - sweets don't bother me (except for cheesecake....). I find that I can bolus for them - but eating just one sends me on a binge - so I do better by completely staying away from them. But it's really my bug-a-boo. I had managed to keep away for a couple of weeks then caught this cold, was out shopping late last night.... off the wagon - yet again...

Linda & Dax