[IP] Cervicle Radiculopathy

Hi, has anyone ever been diagnosed with this?  What were your treatment

I have had neck and shoulder pain for several years now, but it has gotten so
bad I can't sleep and am experiencing serious weakening in my left arm.  I am
having an MRI this morning to confirm the diagnosis.  The treatment options I
discussed with the doctor last week were not encouraging...use of NSAIDs for
pain and inflammation (I have leaky kidneys and have significantly reduced my
use of these products, with a subsequent reduction in microalbuminuria),
steroid injections into the affected region (not real interested in the high
bgs as a result of the injections), or possibly surgery.  Of course, until the
MRI results are interpreted it is hard to know what my real options are, but I
was curious if there's anyone else here who's been troubled with this.

TIA for your help.

Kathy Fagan
dx 10/68, pumping 12/17/82