[IP] lows and weird dreams

After reading yesterday's posts about weird dreams coinciding with lows, I
found it somewhat amusing that I woke up having the most bizarre dream and a
blood sugar of 50.  (I mean it would have been amusing if I didn't feel like
I was having a panic attack when my blood sugar gets that low.)  The dream
was crazy and involved people from all different phases of my life and
contained the type of material soap operas are made of.   Really, I think it
could have been a hit tv show.