RE: [IP] chips taste good but are real high

--- Kathy Bruckmeyer <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Forget about the GI for chips (potato or
> corn)...it's the fat that'll kill
> you.  This goes for cheese doodles as well or
> anything with a high fat
> content.  B.G. will go up and stay up for many hours
> after you eat them!
Ditto here.  This is what I tell people if they are
interested in learning about diabetes. Give me a
cookie and I'll be find but keep those chips away from
me.(it always has them asking more and finding out
about the complexity of the disease)
 I even control myself, only eat a serving and bolus
but it never works. I suppose if I dual bolused I
could manage it but it is tricky. luckily it's my
husband who is the salt addict and I only crave the sugar.

Do You Yahoo!?