RE: [IP] Re: Timing of bolus and 2-hr pp readings

Good luck!  I've tried every which way, taking insulin before, during and
after, changing basals and bolus rates and have eaten the same food for a
week straight to see what works best.  Nothing!

I can get a good pp b.g. about 2 1/2 hrs after I eat and know that within 2
hrs following that I will be crashing.

Personally, rather than dealing with the crashes, I'd rather have a higher
pp # than continuous crashing!  My brain is totally burnt out and I get
completely drained by it all.

I'm happy as long as I don't spike over 250 after a meal.

Kathy B.