Re: [IP] caffeine, morning coffee, and BG

The book Nutrition Almanac (5th ed), by Lavon J. Dunne,
says (on pg163) that coffee, regular, 6oz (178g), has 6
calories, 0.18g protein, 0.71g carbohydrate, and 0g
fiber. These are average amounts so some coffees may
have more or less of these things. I'm sure the
caffeine affects blood sugar for some people as well.

Take care, Kerri, mom of Shannon-11, dxT1 5.3yrs,
pumping 2.3yrs, and 7 other blessings
~*~do-`da-ga-g`hv-i (until we meet again)~*~

someone said:
>The bonus is no calories in black coffee.  I do not
believe that raises Bgs in itself, in AM, it is dawn