RE: [IP] chips taste good but are real high

Forget about the GI for chips (potato or corn)...it's the fat that'll kill
you.  This goes for cheese doodles as well or anything with a high fat
content.  B.G. will go up and stay up for many hours after you eat them!

I try not to keep these things in my house so I don't "itch" to get my hands
on them.  I tend to wolf them down and not pay attention to what I am eating
and bammo. B.G. get messed up majorly!!

Kathy B.