From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Nicole
Bereolos
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 7:34 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Quick sets and itching

When I use the Quick sets above my bellybutton or on my upper leg, the
site
becomes very red and it really itches.  Sometimes it gets so bad that I
have
to pull the site out. I don't have any allergies. I use an IV Prep
before
each insertion and it still does this. I have even tried using just an
alcohol pad, and it still gets irritated. Any suggestions?
Nicole