[IP] lows

I have gone as low as 10 and been able to walk around and treat myself but
agree with all that other have written- Your lows are different at different
times and the numbers don't always reflect how you feel.  I find that I can
treat lows on the pump much easier than I did on MDI.  Unfortunately, I got
into a car accident once and fell down in a super market once due to low on
MDI and they came on so fast that I did not even feel them coming.  I guess I
test more often now and try to be more aware.
I also find that I am nicer now on the pump than I was on MDI.  I used to
deny any thing was wrong with me before and fight any kind of help.  Now I
just say, let me test first and then we will treat if I need it.  I always
carry glucose tabs around in the bag that I carry my meter and always have
juice and tabs in my car.  Does anybody know how low they make you when they
did insulin shock therapy??