[IP] change to ultraflex

We changed infusion sets from the tenders to the Ultraflex for my
daughter, Amelia, age 8.  We have been very happy with them to date.  I
like the fact that they are always the same depth, same angle.  They are
not nearly as intimidating to her and I can put them in fast and
accurate.  She usually wears them in her "hip pocket" area!  Sometimes we
get them in the fatty part of her arm.  They seem to last longer in her
arm and she does seem to run a little lower on her bg's.  We  usually
change every two days, and if possible, we change the sets after she has
gone to sleep!  I have noticed that they do not irritate her skin as much
or leave as big of a red mark as the Tenders.