RE: [IP] Insulin Storage Device

1. I would want it to look *small*, about half the size of my meter case.

2. One bottle would be just dandy.

3. I would not store anything else, just insulin.

4. I would like to keep it in the pouch that came with my MM pump, along
with the extra set, reservoir, and meter.

I had one called the Medi-Cool many eons ago.  I swear it was the size of a
loaf of bread.  You put the plastic insert in the freezer overnight, and I
think you could put two bottles of insulin in the insert in the morning, and
stuff it into this enormous insulated case.  Okay, it wasn't quite the size
of a loaf of bread, but I thought is was huge.

Is there really any reason to keep the bottle you're working on cool?  Mine
bottle of humalog just rides around in the pump supply case with everything
else for the time that I'm using it.  It doesn't appear to lose any of its