[IP] paradigm training - not for me

Hi,
You asked if it is necessary to be trained on the Paradigm before using it, and also if anyone
traded in their supplies.
I have a Paradigm.  I am a MM user for over 6 years.  I was able to read the book and get started
by myself, without help.
Of course, everyone is different.  Anyone who is not comfortable teaching themselves should wait
for the official course.
I am debating about trading in my supplies, as I like the idea of my 507 as a back up pump just in
case.
I am not on the 508 upgrade program, so keeping my old pump is a possibility.
I removed the batteries from it, and plan to keep it, and it's supplies, in the back of my closet.
 (Not sure why, I have never had a pump failure in 6 1/2 years).
Linda