Re: [IP] A healthy baby girl

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Cherry & Jubilee 2
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Heather Brooks
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 1:39 PM
  Subject: [IP] A healthy baby girl

  Hello all,

  I just wanted to post a quick message to let everyone know that after 38
  weeks of a very easy diabetic pregnancy (and the usual worries) that I
  delivered a healthy 8lb 4oz baby girl a week ago today.  She scored an 8
  and 9 on her APGAR tests and looked very healthy from the start.
  Allison is sleeping most of the day and also doing very well at night.
  Thanks to those of you who offered words of encouragement and advice
  over the past 9 months.  I admit, I was terrifed I would do something
  wrong and cause harm to our daughter, but so far she is a perfect little
  angel!

  Proud Mama, Heather

  ---