Re: [IP] terrified of lows

>Why are you having the lows???  If they're really frequent, what >pattern
>have you found to them?

No idea, no pattern.  They happen frequently throughout the day, and it
doesn't seem to matter what I do or don't do.  The really, really bad one a
couple weeks ago happened while I was asleep.

It generally happens so suddenly and quickly (400 to 20 in ten minutes
yesterday), I never feel symptoms until its almost too late to help myself.