[IP] IP: Afternoon Naps

My daughter, Amelia, also experiences extreme highs while napping.  I
usually check her during long naps and bolus 1/2 the usual correction to
bring her down.  The highs seem to correct easily and when she slows down
long enough to nap, I know the rest is needed.  Amelia is 8 years old,
dxd 1-11-00, pumping 12-13-00.  I think the body releases more hormones
during sleep and that this is quite normal.  Amelia gets almost twice as
much basel during her sleeping hours. I have never posted to this list
before so be patient please!  I have been reading the digest version and
learning so much...thanks.