[IP] Diabetes Expo

In a message dated 3/18/02 3:20:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> ] For those of you in NJ planning ahead,,,
> NJ American Diabetes Association announced the date of
> next year's Diabetes Expo:
> Saturday, April 12th, 2003
> at the Meadowlands Expo Center in Secaucus, NJ.
This years was held this past weekend and in the multiple decades I have been
a type 1 Diabetic this was the best Diabetic forum I have experienced.  The
three pump manufactuers, ADA, local Hospitals with Diabetic Centers, glucose
monitoring vendors and almost anybody with a viewpoint or product relating to
both Type 1 & Type 2 Diabetes seemed to be represented.  Although there was a
charge, there were both discount tickets and free tickets amply available at
the door.  Although I didn't stay for the seminars a friend who came Saturday
Afternoon that attended two said that they were informative to her.  This one
was sponsored by ADA + Lilly + CVS plus a few other individual organizations.
 If this was a trial attempt, I would suggest anyone who has an ADA affiliate
nearby get the guideline for this one and start scheduling one for your area.
- Bob N