Re: [IP] Re: Jef and his minimalist lifestyle

> I, too am not affected as severely by lows, although I completely hate them
> and any/all feeings associated with them. I don't understand why anyone
> would use drugs to achieve that kind of an effect (anyone see that kinky Law
> and Order where they used hypos induced in non-diabetics as a sex thing?)

I know this is starting to get way off topic...

Low blood sugar does all SORTS of things to my libido. Not only is it
increased, but my, errr, endurance is greatly enhanced. Let me repeat, I
do NOT do this on purpose, it just happens sometimes.

I'm not the twisted sort that likes to make myself low...