Re: [IP] Re: Jef and his minimalist lifestyle

I, too am not affected as severely by lows, although I completely hate them
and any/all feeings associated with them. I don't understand why anyone
would use drugs to achieve that kind of an effect (anyone see that kinky Law
and Order where they used hypos induced in non-diabetics as a sex thing?) I
can usually feel a low coming around 75, and have only had 5 below 60 in 7
years of being a diabetic. I get the feeling that may change some once I go
on the pump in April/May. :)

Type I since 1995