[IP] A healthy baby girl

Hello all,
I just wanted to post a quick message to let everyone know that after 38
weeks of a very easy diabetic pregnancy (and the usual worries) that I
delivered a healthy 8lb 4oz baby girl a week ago today.  She scored an 8
and 9 on her APGAR tests and looked very healthy from the start.
Allison is sleeping most of the day and also doing very well at night.
Thanks to those of you who offered words of encouragement and advice
over the past 9 months.  I admit, I was terrifed I would do something
wrong and cause harm to our daughter, but so far she is a perfect little
Proud Mama, Heather