Re: [IP] Re: Jef and his minimalist lifestyle

In a message dated 3/18/02 2:18:55 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I do believe the 'terrible feeling that I've lost control' is a learned
> feeling and you could un-learn that one. Low BS is just something that is
> going to happen if your a diabetic. I've learned to deal with it :)

learning to deal withit and in any way enjoying it are two different things
in my opinion...........when your responses are impaired, as in a low, you
have lost control...period........now whether you can learn to self treat is
another issue.......