[IP] Re: Jef and his minimalist lifestyle

Jef -

So, you don't carry glucose tablets?  ??  And you get an adrenaline rush
from a low?? Hoo boy, I guess you get different symptoms from the ones I
get:  shakiness, sweating, extreme weakness, dizziness, spots in front of
my eyes, and a terrible feeling that I've lost control...Gee, that's a real
high, that is  And your girlfriend corroborates your feelings?  What planet
are you from?  : >)