[IP] Re: First time in pumping.

Yesterday, being St. Pat's Day, I had 2 singing jobs in one day (Usual) One
was an afternoon into early evening Tea at a Victorian tea house. Then the
other was at a local Starbucks coffeehouse. Well, my cartridge ran low at
the tea. The beeps and '10' showed up (I use Disetronic H-TRON Plus).

Called my man friend and told him what to put into a baggie and have Cyndi
bring to the Starbuck's gig. No problem. Sat out on my break, d/c'ed the
infusion set quickly and sat out there, changing the cartridge and then went
into the ladies' room to 'plug' my line in to the base. This is the first
time I've had to do a change out AT a gig.

So now I'm enduring the banter of the "Diabetic Rock Queen".....

Jenny Sutherland
mailto:email @ redacted