RE: [IP] terrified of lows

>I would think by now that every diabetic should ALWAYS have glucose
> >tablets with them as well as small snacks.

I do carry stuff, but if there's no one with me to tell me to eat it, I'm in
big trouble.  My blood sugar can go from 400 to 20 in a matter of minutes
(and does, on a daily basis), and I end up having no idea where I am, who I
am or what's going on.

Its not going to matter how much stuff I carry if my brain doesn't work
enough to tell me to use it.