RE: [IP] Changing sites

I have learned that I can use above my waist line and below.  I usually
start at the outside left and then outside right and then 2" in from site
one, the to the right again, until I reach my belly button area.  I then
move to the square above the waistline.  This is when being a little fat is
a good thing, because I have so many more options that a 'smaller' person
<grin>.  Because my skin is so fair, I still have a red mark even though the
site has healed 100%, so it's easy to see where *not* to insert.

I haven't tried the butt, legs, or arms, yet because I can't reach that far
and hubby is clueless.  My nurse sister said to save the butt for old age
(virgin skin) <Big Grin>.....