RE: [IP] Changing sites

This depends on how much of your 'tummy' you are using.  I had scar tissue
from injecting into my 'spare tire' area exclusively for like 5 years, so I
was unable to use that area.  However, I use sils and have been able to use
the areas up and down my torso from my bikini line up to just under my
breasts.  I have been unable to use my legs and butt due to inconsistent
absorption, but have been able to use my hips successfully.  I rotate the
spots and find that I usually go through at least 8 site changes before
making it back to the original sites.  But I have made as many as 20 when I
was being really diligent.  This seems to be enough time to completely heal
the last site.  YMMV.