[IP] Changing sites

I have been wearing my sets on my tummy. I have
noticed I have so mnay scars which cannot really heal
becasue I keep switching from left to right side of my
tummy which really does not allow enough time to heal.
Last weeknd I tried wearing my set on higher part of
my buttock, but since I sleep on my back most of the
night, set went deeper inside and now i changed my
site to my tummy again, but the old site it hurts and
it ia all red, ouch.
Does anybody have any ideas where else I can try to
wear the set?
My tummy will be very thankful.

Do You Yahoo!?