RE: [IP] terrified of lows

> Who am I to give you advice... but I think I have to!
> You say that you carry with you your meter all times. Well, glucotablets are
> more important than your meter in case you feel you have a severe hypo, you
> are not in your car, work place, home, and just 10 minutes away from the
> opportunity to purchase some carbs to assist.

Well, it does work for me, so I don't see a need to change anything. The
only time I took the good ol' ambulance ride was when I was AT HOME.

One of the main reasons I don't carry glucose tabs around is they are so
tasty. I really do love to just eat them, even got my friends into them.
In practice, though, I'm never more than 5 minutes from getting the sugar
which I love so much!

You don't have to worry about me, I manage just fine...