RE: [IP] Blood Donations

That's really nutty, don't you think?  I know they use my blood because they
are always calling me and asking me to give more.  And they call and request
my platelets, too.  I could understand that the blood is just a rotating
number of weeks and they call everyone, but for platelets, they really do
know the people and their blood.  The first time I gave platelets, they
asked me to stay and give twice because my platelet count was so high.

My sister is a med tech and I asked her about the glucose in the blood (if
it was higher than normal).  She said it would only adversely affect a
diabetic patient (seems to reason) but the others would just get a little
boost! 8)