[IP] problems with basals?

Last night,checked Eileen before heading out to dinner, was 90. She didnt
eat much lunch, but was grazing here and then. Less than an hour later, at
8:15 p.m. approx., while we were waiting to be seated at the restaurant, she
asks to check, feels funny, bg ws 36! No excercise during the day, although
she is excersing at the gym 3-4 times a week now. Maybe this excercise means
I have to lower basal rate or should I wait another day? My husband says
lower it immediately.

We have been on the lowish side this week. I think the new activity is
having effect on her b.g.s