[IP] change to ultraflex

We recently re-tried the Ultraflex infusion sets again for Kevin. He was using
Tender. They are very easy to insert and work better now that he is finding
less fat pads to put the tender in. BUT, we have had a lot more lows
consistently and know we have to change the basals again. I was wondering if
anyone else had the same experience?

When he used tenders, if he went shallow on a site change we knew to expect
lower numbers, so I guess we are to expect that with this too. So far, they
have been working out great!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99